Property maintenance – a complete service for landlords
If you’re a landlord, or estate agent, we offer maintenance of all kinds for your rental properties, together with refurbishment as required.
Whether your property is an ordinary terrace house or flat, a large detached house or bungalow, we can help.
You can benefit from any or all of the following:
- Plumbing – toilets, baths, basins, dishwashers, washing machines.
- Heating – both installation and maintenance, ensuring your property meets legal standards.
- Boilers – maintenance and installation of the latest energy-efficient models.
- Plastering – skimming, dry-lining and partitions, soundproofing, float &set.
- Rendering – exterior wall coating and insulation of all kinds, plus render repairs.
- Painting & decorating – from routine maintenance through to complete refurbishment.
- Carpentry – fully bespoke, including door fitting, windows, partitions, cupboards.
- Tiling – from re-grouting to replacement/ installation for walls, floors, kitchens, bathrooms.
- Flooring – including laminate, parquet, solid wood and engineered wood floors.
- Glazing – pane replacement, boarding up, plus new sash, casement installation.
- Brickwork – including refurbishment, repointing, cleaning, bricklaying, paving.
- Bathrooms – from refurbishment through to conversions and installation of new suites.
- Kitchens – repairs, new units, complete refurbishment and new kitchen installation.
- Extensions – including side and rear extensions, wrap-around extensions, loft conversions.
All work is undertaken by qualified professionals and is insured and guaranteed.
We can also make sure that your rental property meets the regulations required for letting (if required).
Find out more about our maintenance services now
If you’re a landlord in Tyne and Wear or anywhere across the North East, our team of professionals can help you maintain your property or partly or completely refurbish it.
Just call us on 0191 649 8708, or complete the form below.